Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bilinga, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Sea World, Surfers Paradise Beach, and Cavill Avenue.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 0.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bilinga
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bilinga Beach, Kirra Beach, and Tugun Beach. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Southern Cross University - Gold Coast is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Sea World and Surfers Paradise Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bilinga. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gold Coast Airport Accommodation - La Costa Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bila Vista Holiday Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Oceanside Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Cavill Avenue, located 12 mi (19.3 from the city center.
Dressing for Bilinga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Bilinga each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F