Visitors can enjoy all that Bermeo has to offer including the mountain views, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Bermeo
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO) 17.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bermeo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Taraska, Bermeo Harbour, and Fisherman's Museum. Additionally, you might want to add San Juan de Gaztelugatxe to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bermeo. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atxurra Hotel-Apartamento Rural - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, located 13.7 mi (22 from the heart of the city, and Zubizuri Bridge, which is 13.6 mi (21.9 away.
Dressing for Bermeo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Bermeo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F