Visitors to Belmont are sure to enjoy the lakeside and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 30.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Blacksmiths Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Macquarie to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Belmont. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gunyah Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Belmont Bayview Park - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this campground. This 3.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Squid Ink Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free parking, a terrace, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Belmont is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F