Search Bairnsdale, Victoria Hotels from AU$75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Upscale lodging choices in Bairnsdale make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront, coffeehouses, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas. In Bairnsdale, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bairnsdale
The city's cultural venues include Bairnsdale Historical Museum and Nicholson St. Gallery. The city's riverfront and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve. Additionally, you might want to add Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bairnsdale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dalfruin B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean rooms.
- Best Western Colonial Motor Inn - Our customers love the helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- The Riversleigh - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Bairnsdale
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bairnsdale Station. Bairnsdale might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bairnsdale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Bairnsdale each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bairnsdale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bairnsdale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bairnsdale?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Bairnsdale?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bairnsdale?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bairnsdale?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Bairnsdale?
Recent Reviews in Bairnsdale
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bairnsdale airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bairnsdale?
- Where to stay near top Bairnsdale attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bairnsdale
- What kind of hotels are in Bairnsdale?
- Which hotel chains are in Bairnsdale?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bairnsdale?
- Are there hotels near Bairnsdale?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends