Visitors to Metung are sure to enjoy the lakeside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars. In Metung, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Metung
Places to visit in the larger region include Nyerimilang Heritage Park, Lakes Entrance Lookout, and Koala Trail. In the area, you'll also find Lakes Entrance Visitor Information Centre and Griffith's Sea Shell Museum and Marine Display.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Metung. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- 5 Knots Metung - Amenities at this 5-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bathrooms.
- Edgewater Terraces at Metung - Our customers like the location at this vacation home. This 3.5-star vacation home features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Moorings at Metung - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a marina and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Metung
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Metung each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 39°F