Visitors are sure to enjoy all Paynesville has to offer including its boating. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its lakeside setting. In Paynesville, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paynesville
Places to visit in the larger region include Koala Trail, Mitchell River Silt Jetties Gippsland Lakes Reserve, and Robb Street Gallery. You'll also find McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve and Bairnsdale Historical Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Captains Cove Waterfront Apartments Paynesville - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Paynesville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Paynesville each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F