- Griffith's Sea Shell Museum and Marine Display
- 3 min walk
- Lakes Entrance Visitor Information Centre
- 9 min walk
- Lakes Entrance Bowls Club
- 12 min walk
- Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Lakes Entrance, Bellevue on the Lakes is near the beach. Cunningham Foot Bridge and Nyerimilang Heritage Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ninety Mile Beach and Eastern Beach. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Griffith's Sea Shell Museum and Marine Display - 3 min walk
- Lakes Entrance Visitor Information Centre - 9 min walk
- Lakes Entrance Bowls Club - 12 min walk
- Main Beach - 2 min drive
- Lakes Entrance Lookout - 2 min drive
About this property
Bellevue on the Lakes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Bellevue Lakes Motel Lakes Entrance
- Bellevue Lakes Motel
- Bellevue Lakes Lakes Entrance
- Bellevue Lakes
- Bellevue On The Lakes Hotel Lakes Entrance
- Quality Inn Lakes Entrance
- Bellevue On The Lakes Entrance
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Location is good, room is reasonably clean. But not too many facilities swimming is too small to arouse interests of people to use it