Visitors to Kalimna are sure to enjoy the lakeside, forests, and spas. This city's secluded setting also attracts tourists. In Kalimna, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalimna
The city's lakeside and forests provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Lakes Entrance Lookout. Additionally, you might want to add Nyerimilang Heritage Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kalimna. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lookout Holiday Units - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Kalimna Woods Cottages - Our customers like the beach locale at this cottage. With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Absolute Lakes Entrance - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kalimna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Kalimna gets about 21.26 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F