Search Swan Reach, Victoria Hotels from AU$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jun. 2020
Visiting Swan Reach
Travelers to Swan Reach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those visiting the city may also want to see more in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Swan Reach
Places to visit in the larger region include Nyerimilang Heritage Park, Lakes Entrance Lookout, and Lakes Entrance Visitor Information Centre. You'll also find Griffith's Sea Shell Museum and Marine Display and Lakes Entrance Bowls Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Swan Reach, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Swan Reach Holiday Park is located in central Swan Reach. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Swan Reach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lakes Caravilla Caravan Park is located 0.6 mi from the heart of Swan Reach. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Lakes Entrance can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- The Esplanade Resort and Spa is 6.3 mi from central Swan Reach. This 4-star hotel in Bairnsdale features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Swan Reach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Swan Reach each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Swan Reach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Swan Reach, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Swan Reach?
Recent Reviews in Swan Reach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Swan Reach airport?
- Where to stay near top Swan Reach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Swan Reach
- What kind of hotels are in Swan Reach?
- Which hotel chains are in Swan Reach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Swan Reach?
- Are there hotels near Swan Reach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends