- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
- 9 min walk
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- 15 min walk
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve
- 3 min drive
- Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Bairnsdale, Bairnsdale International is in a rural location. Mitchell River National Park and McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include St Mary's Catholic Church and Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
- Bairnsdale Regional Health Service - 9 min walk
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre - 15 min walk
- Nicholson St. Gallery - 2 min drive
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 3 min drive
- East Gippsland Rail Trail - 4 min drive
- Bairnsdale Station - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 11 and AUD 120 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Bairnsdale International Hotel
- Bairnsdale International
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Easy to find. Nice walk into the town centre.Stayed one night and ate in the restaurant.The food was lovely, bed comfortable,very clean and quite.