Visitors can enjoy all that Sale has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffeehouses. In Sale, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sale
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gippsland Centre, Victoria Park, and Sale Par 3 Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Sale Golf Club and Avon Ridge Vineyard in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Aspen & Apartments - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quest Sale - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Criterion Hotel Sale - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Sale each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F