Visitors to Ascot are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 2.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ascot
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Burswood Park. Additionally, you might want to add Ascot Racecourse to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ascot. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Central Caravan Park - This 3-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- International on the Water Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Assured Ascot Quays Apartment - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, located 6.2 mi (10.1 from the city center, and City Beach, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 away.
Dressing for Ascot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Ascot gets about 29.92 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 47°F