- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Perth Ascot Central Apartment Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Ascot, Perth Ascot Central Apartment Hotel is in the business district and near the airport. While the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Sandalford Winery. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Ascot Racecourse or Optus Stadium.
- Ascot Racecourse - 3 min drive
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre - 6 min drive
- Crown Perth - 7 min drive
- Optus Stadium - 7 min drive
- nib Stadium - 9 min drive
- Bassendean Ashfield Station - 3 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 4 min drive
About this property
Perth Ascot Central Apartment Hotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location convenient and staff were excellent. Very noisy next to the highway, could do with double glazing.