Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Arcadia, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 229 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 15.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcadia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Magnetic Island and Coral Sea. Additionally, you'll find Magnetic Island National Park and Horseshoe Bay Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Arcadia. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arcadia Village Motel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room plasma TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Arcadia Beach Guest House - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transit at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Arcadia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- About 40.35 inches of rain falls on Arcadia each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 58°F