Visitors to Windang are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Windang
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 8.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Windang
Places to visit in the larger region include Port Kembla Golf Club, Stocklands Shellharbour, and Nan Tien Temple. In the area, you'll also find Links Shell Cove Golf Course and Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Windang Beach Tourist Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Windang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Windang is 34.88 inches
- November and December are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F