Terrible! The whole place stank of cigarette smoke.
The floor had obviously been recently mopped, because when we walked in, there were huge areas of standing water in every room (tiled throughout).
The pool was dark GREEN with mould. Completely unusable. The tennis court had multiple lines of wire across it and was completely taken up with linen hanging out to dry. And worst of all (and unfortunaly only noticed after finally getting our 1yo to sleep... there was HORRIBLE mould in bedroom. Dozens of black spots in the furthest corner of the room that we only saw when we went to retire for the night. Abysmal!! We stayed only 1 out of 2 planned nights (wasn't going to wake our 1yo up again, all parents will know that struggle). So we only got a refund for the second night and high-tailed it to another establishment. AVOID!