Search Weehawken, Jersey City Hotels from AU$133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jan. 2019
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Weehawken, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Penn Station, Times Square, and Broadway.
- You'll find 191 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 10 from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) 12.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weehawken
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Port Imperial Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Weehawken Public Library and Weehawken Water Tower.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Penn Station, located 2 mi (3.2 from the heart of the city, and Times Square, which is 2.1 mi (3.4 away.
Getting Around Weehawken
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Weehawken is a breeze. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Weehawken Lincoln Harbor Station or Weehawken Port Imperial Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Weehawken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Weehawken gets about 49.96 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Weehawken?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Weehawken, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Weehawken?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Weehawken?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Weehawken?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Weehawken?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Weehawken?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Weehawken?
Recent Reviews in Weehawken
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Weehawken airport?
- Where to stay near top Weehawken attractions?
- More accommodation types in Weehawken
- Which hotel chains are in Weehawken?
- What are the most popular hotels in Weehawken?
- Are there hotels near Weehawken?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends