Visitors to Hoboken are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and live music. Penn Station, Macy's, and Empire State Building are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 192 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 12.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) 13.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoboken
The city's cultural venues include Hoboken Historical Museum and Barsky Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Hoboken Waterfront, Church Square Park, and Pier A Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Washington Street and Stevens Institute of Technology.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hoboken. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Novia - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and walkable location.
- W Hoboken - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Global Luxury Apartments at River - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Penn Station, located 1.8 mi (2.9 from the city center, and Macy's, which is 2.1 mi (3.4 away.
Getting Around Hoboken
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hoboken 9 Street - Congress Street Station, Hoboken Station, or Hoboken 2 St. Station. Hoboken might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hoboken
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Hoboken each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F