Visiting Trinity Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Trinity Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its rainforests. Around the area, top sights include Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Trinity Beach
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 11.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trinity Beach
The city's beaches and rainforest provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Kewarra Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Barrier Reef and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Trinity Beach. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach - This 5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Beachfront Apartments on Trinity Beach - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Seapoint On Trinity Beach - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, located 7.8 mi (12.6 from the city center, and Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, which is 8.3 mi (13.4 away.
Dressing for Trinity Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Trinity Beach is 81.65 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 63°F