Visiting Northern Beaches
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Northern Beaches, though many tourists give high marks for the beaches, coral reefs, and restaurants. This relaxing city attracts visitors with its rainforest and tours. Top attractions around the area include Great Barrier Reef, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodations in Northern Beaches
- Closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 13 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Beaches
Families come for attractions such as Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Rainforestation Nature Park, and Kuranda Koala Gardens. The beach and rainforest highlight the natural beauty, and Clifton Beach, Palm Cove Beach, and Yorkeys Knob Beach are worth a visit. In Northern Beaches you'll find 187 hotels and other accommodations to help you plan your perfect vacation at an affordable rate.
- Sanctuary Palm Cove - This 5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach - With a stay at this 5-star apartment, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a private spa tub. Our customers like its convenient parking and pool.
- Beachfront Apartments on Trinity Beach - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, you'll have access to 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and an in-room kitchen. Visitors like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Great Barrier Reef located 9.6 mi (15.4 from city center and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park which is 9 mi (14.6 away.
Dressing for Northern Beaches
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Northern Beaches gets about 82.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F