Visiting St Clair
Visitors to St Clair are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 38.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St Clair
Sydney Showground is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and Blacktown International Sportspark in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Cattle Dog Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for St Clair
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for St Clair is 1.26 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F