- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ascot Motor Inn
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Wahroonga, Ascot Motor Inn is in the city centre and near a train station. Sydney Opera House and Art Gallery of New South Wales are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Macquarie Shopping Centre and Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Qudos Bank Arena or Rosehill Gardens Racecourse. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Macquarie University - 27 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 31 min drive
- Parramatta Park - 32 min drive
- Qudos Bank Arena - 33 min drive
- ANZ Stadium - 35 min drive
- Mount Kuring-gai Station - 8 min drive
- Sydney Waitara Station - 11 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Fox and Hound — 1 min walk
- Deepa's Indian Cuisine — 1 min walk
About this property
Ascot Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-in fee: AUD 30 for check-in after 10 PM
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location was good. It was quiet. The room was comfortable but the property and rooms are showing their age. A bit of time spent on yard maintenance, even just a good clean-up, would be time well spent. Overall, an adequate place to spend a couple of nights at a reasonable price.