Search Shenzhen, Guangdong Hotels from AU$65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Nov. 2019
Reviewed on 14 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Dec. 2019
Reviewed on 15 Jan. 2020
Travelers to Shenzhen give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its spas, golf courses, and museums. Top sights in the city include OCT East, Splendid China Folk Village, and Happy Valley.
- There are 838 hotels and other accommodations in Shenzhen
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) 31.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) 32.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shenzhen
Attractions like OCT East, Splendid China Folk Village, and Happy Valley are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lychee Park, Luohu Cultural Park, and Shenzhen People's Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to The MixC Shopping Mall, KingKey 100 and KK Shopping Mall, and Dongmen Pedestrian Street.
In Shenzhen, you'll be able to select from 838 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Langham, Shenzhen - This 5-star hotel in Futian features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fraser Suites Shenzhen - This 4-star aparthotel in Futian features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Shenzhen Marriott Hotel Nanshan - This 4.5-star hotel in Nanshan features 6 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Other top sights in Shenzhen include Window of the World. Popular places to visit outside the city include Mong Kok Computer Centre, located 15.9 mi (25.6 from the heart of the city, and Ladies' Market, which is 15.9 mi (25.7 away.
Getting Around Shenzhen
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Shenzhen is a breeze. You can take advantage of metro transit at Guomao Station, Laojie Station, and Luohu Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Shenzhen Station, Shenzhen Bantian Station, or Shenzhen North Station.
Dressing for Shenzhen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.43 inches of rain falls on Shenzhen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Shenzhen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shenzhen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Shenzhen?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Shenzhen?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Shenzhen?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Shenzhen?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Shenzhen?
What's the best luxury hotel in Shenzhen?
What's the best boutique hotel in Shenzhen?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Shenzhen?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Shenzhen?
Recent Reviews in Shenzhen
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Shenzhen airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Shenzhen?
- Where to stay near top Shenzhen attractions?
- More accommodation types in Shenzhen
- What kind of hotels are in Shenzhen?
- Which hotel chains are in Shenzhen?
- What are the most popular hotels in Shenzhen?
- Are there hotels near Shenzhen?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends