Visitors to Zhuhai are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and musical theater. Around the area, top sights include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, and Senado Square.
- There are 185 hotels and other accommodations in Zhuhai
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.) 14.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH) 23.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zhuhai
Families come for attractions such as Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, Lost City, and Wulin Bay. The city's natural beauty is on display at Hengqin Oyster Natural Ecological Park, Dong'ao Island, and Tian Lake of Zhuhai. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orient Golf Course and Dong'ao Ancient City.
In Zhuhai, you'll be able to select from 185 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Zhuhai Marriott Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Zhuhai Jida can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sheraton Zhuhai Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Zhuhai Charming Holiday Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel in Zhuhai Gongbei features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Macau Tower, located 11.2 mi (18 from the city center, and A-Ma Temple, which is 11.7 mi (18.9 away.
Dressing for Zhuhai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Zhuhai gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F