Visiting Rushcutters Bay
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rushcutters Bay, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, cafés, and beaches. Top sights around the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 8.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rushcutters Bay
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sydney Showground and Circular Quay.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Rushcutters Bay. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney - This 4-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel 59 - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to a café and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rushcutters Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Rushcutters Bay gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F