Visiting Rouse Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Rouse Hill has to offer including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 895 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 36.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rouse Hill
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rouse Hill Village Centre. Additionally, you'll find Sydney Showground in the area.
Getting Around Rouse Hill
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Cudgegong Road Station.
Dressing for Rouse Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Rouse Hill gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F