Budget-minded travelers will find a good deal in Redcliffe, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground.
- You'll find 352 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redcliffe
Popular places to visit in the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground. Additionally, in the area you'll find Perth Mint and Hyde Park. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 3 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Redcliffe.
- Airport Apartments by Aurum - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests have access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with in-room kitchens. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Ibis Budget Perth Airport - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a computer station, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Sanno Marracoonda Airport Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Visitors like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include SCITECH Discovery Centre located 6.1 mi (9.8 from the city center and Kings Park War Memorial which is 6.5 mi (10.4 away.
Dressing for Redcliffe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Redcliffe gets about 29.92 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are August and August with an average of 46°F