Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ratsada are sure to enjoy the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cocktail bars. Patong Beach, Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, and Chalong Temple are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2701 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) 25.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ratsada
Favorite places to visit in the city include Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, Ratsada Pier, and Blue Canyon Country Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Koh Sirey Temple and Phuket Orchid Garden and Thai Village.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ratsada. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- CA Residence - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- The Nchantra Pool Suite Phuket - With a stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Patong Beach, located 8 mi (12.9 from the heart of the city, and Chalong Temple, which is 6.3 mi (10.2 away.
Dressing for Ratsada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ratsada is 2.91 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ratsada?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ratsada, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ratsada?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Ratsada?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Ratsada?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Ratsada?
What's the best high-end hotel in Ratsada?
What's the best boutique hotel in Ratsada?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ratsada?
Recent Reviews in Ratsada
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ratsada airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ratsada?
- Where to stay near top Ratsada attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ratsada
- Which hotel chains are in Ratsada?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ratsada?
- Are there hotels near Ratsada?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends