- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Charm Resort Phuket
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
Junior Suite, Pool Access
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Duplex)
The Charm Suite
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Patong, The Charm Resort Phuket is in the city centre and near the beach. Ratsada Pier and Laguna Phuket Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea, or check out an event or a game at Patong Boxing Stadium. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and mountain biking nearby.
- Bangla Road - 14 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 17 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 9 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 18 min drive
- Phuket Fantasea - 20 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Allure Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Sky bar — 1 min walk
About this property
The Charm Resort Phuket
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1050.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Absolutely loved our stay here. Staff were very courteous, not enough good words can be said for them, they made our experience in Patong even more special. The resort is not too far off from the popular areas, and is a 2 minute walk from the nearest access to the beach. A free shuttle service is run a couple of times per day to and from the centre which is quite beneficial. If I ever return to this far-away land, then I know exactly where I’ll be heading to for my accommodation.