Travelers give high marks for the pristine golf courses in Ramona, which is also known for its mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and wineries. A top sight in the area is San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ramona
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) 27 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) 37.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramona
Top activities include golfing and hiking, while Mt. Woodson Golf Club and Mount Woodson Country Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Guy B Woodward Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ramona. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club by Diamond Resorts - This 2.5-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- San Vicente Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 3-star resort features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Ramona Valley Inn - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds and location.
Top places to see around the area include San Diego Zoo Safari Park, located 9.6 mi (15.4 from the heart of the city, and Qualcomm Stadium, which is 23.8 mi (38.3 away.
Dressing for Ramona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 15.24 inches of rain falls on Ramona each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F