Visitors can enjoy all that Pala has to offer including the sporting events, casinos, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) 26.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) 40.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pala
Places to visit in the larger region include Casino Pauma, Palomar Mountain State Park, and Palomar Observatory. You'll also find Sengme Oaks Water Park and Redhawk Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pala, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Pechanga Resort & Casino is 6.9 mi from central Pala. With a stay at this hotel in Pala, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with an in-room minibar.
- Carlsbad By The Sea Resort is 9.6 mi from the center of Pala. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Temecula can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa is located 26.9 mi from the heart of Pala. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carlsbad can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Pala gets about 0.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 45°F