Search Laguna Niguel, California Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2019
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug. 2020
Visiting Laguna Niguel
Visitors can enjoy all that Laguna Niguel has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Main Beach Park, Huntington State Beach, and Mission San Juan Capistrano.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Laguna Niguel
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) 22.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) 45.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna Niguel
The picturesque setting of Crown Valley Community Park and Rancho Capistrano Soccer Complex exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Massage Envy Spa and Orange County Natural History Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Laguna Niguel, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 323 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the area:
- Recently Remodeled Home With Green Grass Backyard and Panoramic View is located 1 mi from the heart of Laguna Niguel. This 4-star hotel in Irvine features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Queen + Private Bath in Shared 2 Bedroom is 2.3 mi from the center of Laguna Niguel. This 3.5-star hotel in Laguna Beach features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- 3BR w/ Terrace Overlooking Laguna Niguel Canyon 10 Minutes to Laguna Beach is 0.9 mi from central Laguna Niguel. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Newport Beach can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Main Beach Park, located 4.8 mi (7.7 from the heart of the city, and Huntington State Beach, which is 17.1 mi (27.5 away.
Getting Around Laguna Niguel
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Laguna Niguel Station. Laguna Niguel might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Laguna Niguel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Laguna Niguel is 12.17 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Laguna Niguel?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Laguna Niguel, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Laguna Niguel?
Recent Reviews in Laguna Niguel
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Laguna Niguel airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Laguna Niguel?
- Where to stay near top Laguna Niguel attractions?
- More accommodation types in Laguna Niguel
- Which hotel chains are in Laguna Niguel?
- What are the most popular hotels in Laguna Niguel?
- Are there hotels near Laguna Niguel?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends