Search Santa Ana, California Hotels from AU$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 26 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct. 2019
Visiting Santa Ana
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santa Ana, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, theme park, and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights in the city include Santa Ana Zoo, Bowers Museum, and Discovery Science Center.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Ana
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) 6.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) 17.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Ana
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Bowers Museum, Heritage Museum of Orange County, and Lyon Air Museum. Favorite family attractions include Santa Ana Zoo and Discovery Science Center. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Mainplace is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Santa Ana. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Ana Orange County - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Costa Mesa South Coast Metro - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Disney California Adventure® Park, located 5.6 mi (9.1 from the city center, and Disneyland®, which is 5.9 mi (9.4 away.
Getting Around Santa Ana
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center Station. Santa Ana might not have as many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Santa Ana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Santa Ana gets about 12.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Santa Ana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Ana, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Santa Ana?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Santa Ana?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Santa Ana?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Santa Ana?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Santa Ana?
What's the best accommodation in Santa Ana to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Santa Ana?
Recent Reviews in Santa Ana
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Santa Ana airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Santa Ana?
- Where to stay near top Santa Ana attractions?
- More accommodation types in Santa Ana
- What kind of hotels are in Santa Ana?
- Which hotel chains are in Santa Ana?
- What are the most popular hotels in Santa Ana?
- Are there hotels near Santa Ana?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends