Visiting Huntington Beach
Travelers to Huntington Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Huntington State Beach and Huntington Beach Pier.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Huntington Beach
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) 13.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) 18.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntington Beach
The city's cultural venues include Huntington Beach Art Center and International Surfing Museum. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Huntington State Beach, Shipley Nature Center, and Huntington Central Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Main Street, Pacific City, and Bella Terra.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Huntington Beach. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Huntington Beach Orange County - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Paséa Hotel & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other top sights in Huntington Beach include Huntington Beach Pier. Top places to see in the area include Disneyland®, located 9.4 mi (15.2 from the city center, and Disney California Adventure® Park, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 away.
Dressing for Huntington Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Huntington Beach gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F