Search Costa Mesa, California Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar. 2020
Visiting Costa Mesa
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Costa Mesa, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, entertainment choices, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Huntington State Beach, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Disneyland®.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Costa Mesa
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) 5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) 23.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Mesa
The city is well known for its festivals and live music, and Segerstrom Center for the Arts is a local cultural venue. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to The LAB Antimall, The Camp, and Metro Pointe at South Coast. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orange Coast College and Orange County Fairgrounds.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Costa Mesa. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with pillowtop beds.
- Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Huntington State Beach, located 3.9 mi (6.3 from the city center, and Disney California Adventure® Park, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 away.
Dressing for Costa Mesa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Costa Mesa is 9.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Costa Mesa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Costa Mesa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Costa Mesa?
What's the best hotel for families in Costa Mesa?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Costa Mesa?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Costa Mesa?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Costa Mesa?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Costa Mesa?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Costa Mesa?
What's the best golf hotel in Costa Mesa?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Costa Mesa?
Recent Reviews in Costa Mesa
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Costa Mesa airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Costa Mesa?
- Where to stay near top Costa Mesa attractions?
- More accommodation types in Costa Mesa
- What kind of hotels are in Costa Mesa?
- Which hotel chains are in Costa Mesa?
- What are the most popular hotels in Costa Mesa?
- Are there hotels near Costa Mesa?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends