Search Orange, California Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Sep. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Orange, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its university setting, sporting events, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Disney California Adventure® Park, Disneyland®, and Knott's Berry Farm.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Orange
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) 14.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal) 16.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Village at Orange and The Outlets at Orange. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Chapman University and Santiago Canyon College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chapman Global Medical Center and Santiago Oaks Regional Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Orange. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayres Hotel Orange - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim Orange - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room MP3 dock.
- ALO Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Disney California Adventure® Park, located 5.7 mi (9.1 from the city center, and Disneyland®, which is 5.9 mi (9.4 away.
Getting Around Orange
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Orange Station. Orange may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Orange is 11.89 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Orange?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orange, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Orange?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Orange?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Orange?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Orange?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Orange?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Orange?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Orange?
Recent Reviews in Orange
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Orange airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Orange?
- Where to stay near top Orange attractions?
- More accommodation types in Orange
- Which hotel chains are in Orange?
- What are the most popular hotels in Orange?
- Are there hotels near Orange?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends