Search Puxi, Shanghai Hotels from AU$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jan. 2020
Travelers to Puxi give high marks for the shopping, fascinating museums, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing tours, restaurants, and gardens. Top sights in the city include Jing An Temple, The Bund, and French Concession.
- There are 710 hotels and other accommodations in Puxi
- The closest major airport is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) 8.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 36 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puxi
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include French Concession, Shanghai Museum, and Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Centre. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Jing An Temple, The Bund, and Jade Buddha Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Yu Yuan Garden.
In Puxi, you'll find 710 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairmont Peace Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Downtown Shanghai features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Puli Hotel And Spa - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Jing'an features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- The Peninsula Shanghai - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Downtown Shanghai can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Other favorite sights in Puxi include Xintiandi, People's Square, and Nanjing Road Shopping District. Popular places to visit in the area include Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park, located 4.1 mi (6.6 from the heart of the city, and Oriental Pearl Tower, which is 4.3 mi (6.9 away.
Getting Around Puxi
With so many ways to get around, seeing Puxi is simple. You can take advantage of metro transit at Songhong Road Station, Jiangsu Road Station, and Library Station. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Shanghai Railway Station or Shanghai South Railway Station.
Dressing for Puxi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.31 inches of rain falls on Puxi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Puxi airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Puxi?
- Where to stay near top Puxi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Puxi
- What kind of hotels are in Puxi?
- Which hotel chains are in Puxi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Puxi?
- Are there hotels near Puxi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends