Visitors are sure to enjoy the golf courses in Primbee. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and scenic ambiance. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 10.3 from the city center, while the next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 68.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Primbee
Golfing is a top activity, and Port Kembla Golf Club is one place to visit.
- Comfort Inn Fairways - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests have access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Primbee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Primbee is 34.88 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F