Visiting Point Lookout
Visitors to Point Lookout are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 41 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Lookout
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cylinder Beach, Deadmans Beach, and Frenchmans Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coral Sea Gallery and Point Lookout Light.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Point Lookout. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Samarinda Jewel by the Sea - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Whale Watch Ocean Beach Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Point Lookout
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Point Lookout gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F