- Coral Sea Gallery
- 1 min walk
- Home Beach
- 11 min walk
- Point Lookout Community Hall
- 17 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Point Lookout, Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort is near the beach. Dunwich Ferry Terminal and North Stradbroke Island Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cylinder Beach and Home Beach. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Coral Sea Gallery - 1 min walk
- Home Beach - 11 min walk
- Cylinder Beach - 14 min walk
- Point Lookout Community Hall - 17 min walk
- Deadmans Beach - 3 min drive
- Redland City Cleveland Station - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- Whales Way Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Open on selected days.
About this property
Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 5 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort Point Lookout
- Pandanus Palms Holiday Resort
- Pandanus Palms Holiday Point Lookout
- Pandanus Palms Holiday