Overview of The Queensport Motel & Tavern
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, Non Smoking (King)
Standard Room, Non Smoking (Double Room)
About this area
Located in Hemmant, The Queensport Motel & Tavern is near a train station. Tivoli and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Story Bridge and King George Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The Gabba, or consider Riverstage for a night out.
- Portside Wharf - 9 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal - 9 min drive
- Emporium - 14 min drive
- The Gabba - 14 min drive
- Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital - 14 min drive
- Brisbane Hemmant Station - 13 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 14 min drive
- The Queensport Tavern — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 11 min drive
About this property
The Queensport Motel & Tavern
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 3 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Queensport Motel Tavern Hemmant
- Queensport Motel Tavern
- Queensport Tavern Hemmant
- Queensport Tavern
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Next to the pub. Didn’t like wotif Paid by credit card online but had to pay at check in