Visiting Middle Park
Visitors to Middle Park are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Luna Park.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 14.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 22.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middle Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and South Melbourne Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Middle Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include Luna Park, located 1.4 mi (2.3 from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 1.7 mi (2.8 away.
Dressing for Middle Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Middle Park gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F