Visitors to Merewether are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and cafés.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 18.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Merewether
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Dixon Park Beach, Glenrock State Conervation, and Merewether Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Merewether Ocean Baths to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brezza Bella Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Merewether
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Merewether gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F