Search Melbourne Park, Melbourne Hotels from AU$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jun. 2020
Visiting Melbourne Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Melbourne Park has to offer including the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and National Gallery of Victoria. The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 20.4 from the city center. The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 49.9 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Melbourne Park
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, and Hisense Arena. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
It might be challenging to stay in the heart of Melbourne Park but you'll find plenty of options around the area. There are 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in East Melbourne, and a top place worth a visit is Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Outside the city, popular places to see include National Gallery of Victoria, located 0.5 mi (0.9 from the city center, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 0.5 mi (0.9 away.
Dressing for Melbourne Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Melbourne Park is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F