Visiting Mayfield West
Visitors can enjoy all that Mayfield West has to offer including the spas, live music, and theaters. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 13.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mayfield West
Places to visit in the larger region include University of Newcastle, Hunter Wetlands Centre, and Newcastle International Sports Centre. You'll also find Newcastle International Hockey Centre and Newcastle Showground in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Travellers Motor Village - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mayfield West
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mayfield West is 1.30 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F