Search Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi Hotels from AU$50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Feb. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Marrakech, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, beautiful gardens, and abundant cafés. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and local tours. Top sights in the city include Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Palais des Congres.
- There are 1499 hotels and other accommodations in Marrakech
- The closest major airport is in Marrakech (RAK-Menara) 3.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marrakech
Cultural venues in the city include Marrakesh Museum, Dar Si Said Museum, and Theatre Royal. Families come for attractions such as Majorelle Gardens, Le Jardin Secret, and Royal Club Equestrian Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Koutoubia Minaret.
In Marrakech, there are 1499 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riad Le Clos des Arts - Guests who stay at this 4-star riad in Medina can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Riad Andalla Spa - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this riad. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star riad in Medina can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Riad Camilia - This 4-star riad in Medina features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Marrakech include Palais des Congres, Ben Youssef Mosque, and Almoravid Koubba.
Getting Around Marrakech
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Marrakech Central Station or Sidi Bou Othmane Station. Marrakech might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Marrakech
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Marrakech each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Marrakech?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marrakech, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Marrakech?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Marrakech?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Marrakech?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Marrakech?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Marrakech?
What is the best spa hotel in Marrakech?
What's the top hotel in Marrakech with an on-site water park or a water park nearby?
What is staying in Marrakech like?
What should I see while I'm in Marrakech?
What's the seasonal weather like in Marrakech?
Recent Reviews in Marrakech
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Marrakech airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Marrakech?
- Where to stay near top Marrakech attractions?
- More accommodation types in Marrakech
- What kind of hotels are in Marrakech?
- Which hotel chains are in Marrakech?
- What are the most popular hotels in Marrakech?
- Are there hotels near Marrakech?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends