Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tameslouht, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its water parks, entertainment choices, and gardens. Top sights around the area include Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Menara Gardens.
- You'll find 1499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marrakech
- The closest major airport is in Marrakech (RAK-Menara) 16.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tameslouht
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Jamaa el Fna, Souqs, and Menara Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Agdal Gardens and Saadian Tombs.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tameslouht. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Cazar - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Fairmont Royal Palm Marrakech - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Eden Andalou Aquapark & SPA - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a water park. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Palais des Congres, located 11.8 mi (19 from the heart of the city, and El Badi Palace, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 away.
Dressing for Tameslouht
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Tameslouht each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F