Budget-minded travelers will find a good deal in Manoora, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. This city attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance. Top sights around the area include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Manoora
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 4.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manoora
Popular places to visit in the area include Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens, Mount Whitfield Conservation Park, and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. As you plan your vacation, you'll find 3 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Manoora.
- Cairns Sunland Leisure Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room kitchens. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- The Edge Hill Tavern - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests have access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Manoora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manoora is 81.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 63°F