Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Maiori give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and culturally-rich, this city attracts tourists with its local tours and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Roman Villa, Villa Rufolo, and Cathedral of Amalfi.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Maiori
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 23.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 39.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maiori
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Maiori Beach and Erchie Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Giardino Esotico Beniamino Cimini and Palazzo di Messacapo.
In Maiori, you'll be able to select from 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tenuta Solomita - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Casa Vacanze Bouganvillea - Our customers like the beach locale at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include a terrace and an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Torre di Milo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Roman Villa, located 0.9 mi (1.4 from the city center, and Villa Rufolo, which is 1.6 mi (2.6 away.
Dressing for Maiori
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maiori is 34.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Maiori?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maiori, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Maiori?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Maiori?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Maiori?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Maiori?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Maiori?
What's the best luxury hotel in Maiori?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Maiori?
Recent Reviews in Maiori
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Maiori airport?
- Where to stay near top Maiori attractions?
- More accommodation types in Maiori
- What kind of hotels are in Maiori?
- Which hotel chains are in Maiori?
- What are the most popular hotels in Maiori?
- Are there hotels near Maiori?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends