Search Ravello, Campania Hotels from AU$130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ravello, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Top sights around the area include Ercolano Ruins, Villa Rufolo, and Roman Villa.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Ravello
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 25.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 37.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ravello
Cultural venues in the city include Camo, Ceramiche d'Arte Carmela, and Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium. The city is notable for landmarks like Villa Rufolo, Ravello Cathedral, and Chapel of San Pantaleone. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Vescovado and Rufolo Gardens.
In Ravello, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Piedimonte - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Torre dello Ziro - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ercolano Ruins, located 17.5 mi (28.2 from the city center, and Roman Villa, which is 0.7 mi (1.2 away.
Dressing for Ravello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Ravello gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ravello?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ravello, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ravello?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Ravello?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Ravello?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ravello?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ravello?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ravello?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ravello?
What's the best hotel in Ravello to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Ravello
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ravello airport?
- Where to stay near top Ravello attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ravello
- What kind of hotels are in Ravello?
- Which hotel chains are in Ravello?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ravello?
- Are there hotels near Ravello?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends